UNVIRGINATED

It is a sad story but I can't cry. Never lose anything without thinking! (If you quote one of these poem, please at least show them this blog-side as the source of it).

Thursday, January 12, 2006

BLACK RAIN

Black rain has fallen
as the tears that fell from heaven
the white dove was flying to the skies
where the devil close his eyes.

I never know this tears
is it happiness or sadness
it is a stranger like a devil entering the heaven
is is a stranger like an angel going down to hell!
but it's only tears
all my tears.

Black rain has fallen
and the skies now sound so silent
the brave crow was picking up the ash
of the saint who died inside.

I never know this tears,
only makes me feel so strange,
it is a stranger when the devil has set your freedom
it is a stranger when the angel makes you so sad
but it's only rain
all black rain.


Saturday, December 24, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home