UNVIRGINATED

It is a sad story but I can't cry. Never lose anything without thinking! (If you quote one of these poem, please at least show them this blog-side as the source of it).

Thursday, January 12, 2006

And When The Night is Silent

And when the night is silent,
don't leave your heart too sad and being broken,
'cause the sun will rise and shine tomorrow,
with a new day you can just go with the flow.

And when your heart is broken,
remember that you still have a lesson to learn,
'cause the sky still blue and bright with the glow,
and the future you can hope there is no sorrow.

When you remember,
I will remember,
I will be there everytime you call,
and never leave you behind the wall.

When you're in sadness,
and tears are in your eyes,
I will be there to givel my shoulder,
when you need someone to be near.

And when the night is silent,
don't let your mind too mad and mistaken,
'cause you'll find the way and be happy,
just don't forget that you'll always have me.


Monday, November 21, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home